Analytical Consultant (Remote)
Who are we?
At HIVERY we believe Artificial Intelligence is the future.
We are passionate about solving complex problems that humans cannot and helping organizations achieve the extraordinary.
‘Data has a better idea’ is the mantra we live by. Our mission is to shake up organizations around the world by transforming data into actions that revolutionize industries.
We build products that make complex problems simple, using design methodologies, cutting edge Machine Learning and Operations Research techniques. We employ smart, highly talented data scientists, engineers, and designers to bring our products to life, which are then commercialized by passionate, customer-focused Sales and Client Services teams, which is where you come in!
As an Analytical Consultant, you will help our customers become world-class category managers by helping them leverage HIVERY capabilities in the best ways possible. You will also have the opportunity to provide assistance to the Sales team as we establish our presence in the market.
- Utilizing HIVERY’s capabilities, deliver analyses and insights that are customized to our clients’ unique category management strategies
- Develop internal “playbooks” consisting of standardized, analytical best practices that enable HIVERY to consistently deliver best-in-class strategic analyses to our clients
- Document client case studies that detail the business question, insights, actions, and ROI associated with the use of HIVERY’s data and software solution
- Assist clients in tracking return on investment based on the actions enabled by HIVERY’s applications
- Possess a deep understanding of HIVERY solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Work with strategic customers and HIVERY’s leadership to identify and prioritize new solutions and enhanced capabilities within HIVERY’s portfolio
- Discover and explore interesting facts about category management and shopping behaviours for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
- If necessary, support sales efforts by delivering detailed demonstrations of HIVERY’s solution capabilities to CPG companies and retailers, as a subject matter expert, in coordination with the outside sales team assigned to those accounts
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Deep understanding of Retailer point-of-sale and category management analytics data (JDA, Nielsen, Kantar)
- Experienced understanding of how shelf space and product assortment interact with each other
- Consumer Packaged Goods and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights (must be able to speak the language at a granular level of detail, understand their key strategic initiatives and how point-of-sale and category management analytics can be leveraged to achieve their goals)
- In-depth understanding of quantitative analysis
- Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and business intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills, particularly in the presence of customers
- Experience in providing customer demonstrations of a SaaS based software solution
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Why come and work with HIVERY?
With an awesome startup culture, a team of diverse and extremely talented thinkers, an unprecedented growth trajectory, a full benefits package, travel when travel is allowed, some pretty impressive algorithms, a product suite that is creating the future and a passion for making the impossible possible...we’d love for you to join us on this journey.
What do I do next?
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter and we will be in touch.
Job reference no: VAC202003