Enterprise Sales Director (Remote)
Who are we?
At HIVERY we believe Artificial Intelligence is the future.
We are passionate about solving complex problems that humans cannot and helping organizations achieve the extraordinary.
‘Data has a better idea’ is the mantra we live by. Our mission is to shake up organizations around the world by transforming data into actions that revolutionize industries.
We build products that make complex problems simple, using design methodologies, cutting edge Machine Learning and Operations Research techniques. We have brought people together from all across the globe to collaborate together in our Hub in Sydney Australia, and now we are building out our regional teams across the globe. This is an exciting time to become part of the HIVERY story and combine your talents with our USA team.
At HIVERY you will have the opportunity to literally get your hands dirty in creating the future of AI within an autonomous startup environment that empowers you to do what you do best.
We employ smart, highly talented data scientists, engineers, and designers to bring our products to life, which are then commercialized by passionate, customer-focused Sales and Client Services teams.
How will you make an impact?
As the Sales Director you will be critical in HIVERY's journey of building out the sales function and the sales capability across the team. It’s a gig that best serves those looking to fulfil their full potential in a sales leadership role and is a natural genius when it comes to successfully connecting the best products with the right customers. It’s a varied role that will see you;
- Collaborate on the establishment and management of all aspects of the sales cycle for an exciting new and disruptive business.
- Provide expertise and advice in the establishment and management of the client services division of an exciting and disruptive business.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle in order to achieve the new business sales and retained revenue quotas.
- Responsible for sales activities in North America
- Develop lasting client relationships and manage each assigned account to ensure the success of new and existing clients
- Organize and lead solution demonstrations of HIVERY’s solution capabilities to CPG companies and retailers, with the ability to deliver a functionality demonstration. Bring in subject matter experts, as appropriate for deep dive demonstrations and technical meetings
- Work with strategic customers and HIVERY’s leadership to identify and prioritize new solutions and enhanced capabilities within HIVERY’s portfolio
- Possess a deep understanding of HIVERY solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Travel, as required, to support sales delivery and team success.
Are you the sales master we’re looking for? The answer is HELL YEAH if you have;
- A passion for teamwork and enabling teams to deliver at their best
- Enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of retailer and consumer products with prior experience selling into category management, sales, and marketing functions
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to insure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, JDA, Kantar)
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- A minimum of 5-10 years of software sales experience, selling into consumer products manufacturers and retailers, in the functional areas of Category Management, Sales, and Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 5+ years relevant experience
Why is Hivery the team for you?
We’re hoping you’re already intrigued and inspired enough to get in touch. But in the spirit of sweetening the deal further, we also offer a great range of employee experiences:
- A work culture that values your awesomeness and supports you to be the best version of YOU
- Flexible work hours because we know you also have a life
- Trips to Sydney when the boss calls
- Opportunities to connect and learn from an amazingly talented team
- Full benefits package so you know we care
An awesome startup culture, unprecedented growth trajectory, a pretty impressive product suite that is creating the future, a passion for making the impossible possible...we’re only just getting started! We’d love for you to join us on this journey!
What do I do next?
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter or drop me a note at Scott.Anderson@Hivery.com for the personal touch.
Come join us and have a blast!
Vacancy Reference: VAC202001